Monday, July 1, 2013

our weekend in pictures(a lot of pictures)

Saturday morning started out with garage sale that was sadly unsuccessful.  Probably do to the fact that we had zero signs luring people to the house and that 89% of the stuff was my clothes, shoes and purses.  So if you didn't wear a size 8 shoes and wear small and medium clothes you were out of luck.  As all the men quickly found out.  Luckily I was at a wedding doing hair so I didn't have to sit in the hot sun and be bored to death.  Sorry David!  


But the morning turned into a much more fun afternoon, and we were headed to our friends wedding.  I love love love weddings!  It's so wonderful to see your friends come together and tie the knot.  I always cry and look like an idiot, but I don't care!  Being married is fun and an adventure I hope everyone who wants it gets to experience it.  Amy and Garrett are the sweetest people.  So kind and nice, never making you feel unwelcome.  They are perfect for each other in so many ways and I'm beyond happy they are husband and wife.  I was basically sobbing as Garrett walked down the isle with his little girl Riley, and then a wreck by the time Amy came down with her adorable dad.  I was sweating, crying and had no tissues.  A hot mess.  But I was happy!  And you could see happiness all around you, it was contagious.  

a certain someone was trying to smuggle her way into the wedding with us
my date!
Their wedding was at an olive oil ranch.  It was beautiful in every way.  
And this little hottie is getting married in less than a month!!  I'm way too excited!


 Sunday came with more hot weather and we took to the beach, making the most out of our Sunday.  It was the perfect day.  We relaxed and snacked on fruit, played in the sand and water and spent time with good friends.  We ended the night with a BBQ and talking all things wedding, honeymoons, and the silly things Quinne does.  It's moments like these that make me beyond happy.  The littlest details in life that add up to something so big.  Having people you can count on, being able to enjoy a simple dinner with the setting sun, watching your friends love your baby, I could go on and on but then I'd start crying.  I wish the weekend could go on just a little while longer.  One more day to be reminded of how great our life really is.  


those dogs... they're nuts
building with dada 

the aftermath of a delicious meal
dinner entertainment!
I have serious chicken coop envy 

Happy Monday to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment