Monday, April 8, 2013

a birthday!

Yesterday was Davids 31st birthday and I was a slacker and posted that last one today.  I wrote it yesterday, but then with all the fun we were having I guess I forgot.

Anyways, back to David.  We celebrated all weekend with a date, dinner with friends and a fun day with friends on Sunday.  I love other peoples birthdays!  I love showing them how much I love them and spoiling them.  David and Quinne are my prime subjects and will forever be spoiled rotten on their special days.

I'm so lucky to have David in my life.  We have been through a lot, and I'm so thankful for his love and patience.  I don't know what or where I would be without him.  He drives me crazy and makes me happy.  I love being with him and laughing with him.  Everyone who knows David loves him because it's so easy to do.  I am so lucky. 




















3 comments:

  1. i love these pictures! luckily penelope's nipples did not make an appearance. :/ david is a great guy so I'm glad he had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's sooo true that everyone who knows david loves him! he is so sweet and the kids were in rare form that day!!! i love all our time together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a great little hostess! Thank you for having us!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete