Saturday, May 11, 2013

19/ 52

"a portrait of my husband each week, every week in 2013"

David has been gone all week and I'm so happy he's back.  Seriously, life is so much better with him around.  I miss talking to him at the end of the day, I miss sitting with him on the couch, glass of wine in hand.  All things I grow so used to getting at the end of most days.  Things that seem pointless and unimportant have become my favorite parts about this life.  I love normalcy and simplicity.  Our lives are not wild and crazy, quite the opposite in fact, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.  

See all the other 19s here....

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet, I love that kind of simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the most important things in life are always perfect simplicity x glad that david is home for you x

    ReplyDelete