Thursday, September 26, 2013

Living in escrow

As of right now we have to be out of our house by October 22.  That's in less than a month!! And I'm stressed to the max.  Our house went on the market last Thursday and papers were signed the next Monday.  To say it went fast is the understatement of the year.  I spent the last few days in shock and total confusion of where to start.  How in the world am I supposed to pack up a whole house, work, and take care of Quinne in this small window of time?! 

My life is consumed by Americanos and boxes.  Quinne tearing through piles I make and basically making packing impossible.  Finding old  pictures, letters and memories that leave me a sentimental blob on the floor, in a bigger mess than when I started.  Let's just say I'm going to be happy when this is all over.  And then really sad because it means its all over.


1 comment:

  1. Awww! So funny Quinne is helping packing. It will be a new stage of life, moving into a better situation on all accounts!

    ReplyDelete