Friday, September 20, 2013

Three years

On Wednesday we celebrated our wedding anniversary!  Three years has really flown by.  It has been long during some parts and a blink of an eye in others.  We have had so many ups and downs but through it all we have loved each other.  And more importantly, we like each other so much.  We love the company and the laughs we share together.  We are in it together and I'm comforted by that each and every day.

I love you David.  I really really do and I'm so excited to see what this next year brings.  Now take me back to Barbados! 





2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS !!!! You are such a GREAT couple as husband and wife along with being the GREATEST parents for Quinne. Thanks so much for being such a blessing to our lives....Lee/Lisa
    P.S. Yes you will have many many awesome years ahead...as you continue to grow more and more closely knit together in love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to a wonderful couple!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete