Monday, March 12, 2012

goodbye tidy home


dishes are not my strong point.. obviously



Im not one of those moms who has it together.  I'm clearly having a hard time balancing a baby, work and a house all at the same time.  Its crazy over here!  Sometimes I feel so defeated when I look around at the tornado that hit our house I don't even know where to start.  And sitting on the couch eating chocolate chips while watching Ice Loves Coco isn't helping anything either.  

I'm so pooped that when Quinne is 'napping' I just want to zone out.  Or make a chocolate bunt cake (true story, it happened this morning).  When Quinne is awake I want to spend as much time with her as possible.  I don't want to miss out on anything she does.  And these days she does new things all the time.  I would kick myself if I missed her rolling over for the first time because I was polishing the dining room table.  Not that I ever do that.  

The chores can wait.  They will always be there waiting for me.  These days are for hanging out with my baby.  


2 comments:

  1. So true Noelle! Babies are messy. Period. I have food on my floor at all times even though I sweep 9,000 times a day. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how moms do it! We just got our puppy Frankie last week and it has been a LOT of work and she's not even a human.

    ReplyDelete