Monday, March 26, 2012

Hunger Games and rolling over

I love to read.   Fiction, non fiction, memoirs, best sellers, and not so best sellers.  But if it's meant to be for a young adult then I'm instantly intrigued.  There's something about those teen love triangles that really sparks my interest.  So when my client told me about Hunger Games I was on board.  I read them over a year ago when I was first pregnant and bound to my bed from my horrible morning(all day long) sickness.  They were finished in a week and I was so sad it was over.  But to my great surprise and delight they were made into a movie.  yes yes yes!!!  And it was such a good movie.  Seriously so well done.  It was comparable to Harry Potter books turned to movies and a million times better than Twilight books turned to movies.  I just revealed my level of dork.  To further my dork status we bought our tickets two weeks in advance and showed up an hour and a half early to wait in line.  Because getting good seat is extremely important and we are awesome.  So go see it even if you didn't read the books, you'll love it! 


 our "excited faces"... hey that's Taryn(bottom right) the mastermind behind elladolce!!!!

It's just so exciting!!! (get a grip)

Now on to Quinne!  I can't believe she is almost six months old.  So it makes sense that she's starting to do really cool big girl things.  Like ROLLING OVER!!!  I'm not sure I'm ready.  These milestones in her life are so amazing to watch and be apart of.  It makes me so happy and proud of her.  She is healthy and growing good and strong and accomplishing everything she is supposed to, yet it's a constant reminder of her growing up.  Just when I get a handle on my crazy mom side she does something new and cute and I just die all over again.  It's so fun being a mom and getting to cheer her on.  David captured a little clip of her last night.  She looks like a crazy baby with glowing eyes but seeing her so proud of herself makes me melt.  And I sound a little nuts in the background.  My laugh sounds hysterical and I'm sure it's due to the fact that I want to cry/scream/laugh all at the same time.  


Quinne you are a dream come true.  I love you baby girl.

Thanks for stopping by... Happy Monday!








No comments:

Post a Comment