Wednesday, October 17, 2012

ode to summer




Indian Summers are one of my favorite things in the whole world.  We get to hold on to the last bit of warm sunshine and pretend that summer is never ending.  We headed to the beach this afternoon to spend some quality time with the ocean, seagulls and the hot heat.  It was a bit too hot in the direct sun so we opted to lounge in the shade of our umbrella, eating apples and people watching.  I love how much this little girl likes to check out all the people around us just as much as I do!  We waded in the waves and dug our feet deep into the sand.  Quinne wanted to go far into the waves and laughed when they crashed into us.  I had so much fun.  Before we got there I was a little anxious about a beach day all by myself and a baby, but I'm so glad I went for it.  There aren't too many thing in life as wonderful as the beach, and we're lucky to live so close.  I am grateful.  





Fall can come anytime now...

Love,
Noelle

1 comment: