Sunday, October 7, 2012

we are young

And living to the fullest lately.  Last Tuesday we went to see the Black Keys!!  It was a totally random and unplanned event, that ended up being so so much fun.  Our friends bought a bunch of tickets months ago and had extras the night before the show.  I wasn't going to be able to go because of work, but by some miracle my last three clients of the day cancelled.  It was meant to be.  And my mom basically kicked me out the door when I told her I was having guilt about going away so soon after our weekend getaway.  

We had a blast.  The weather was warm into the night, we were full from delicious burritos, and live music was blasting all around us.   It was a perfect reminder that even though we have a baby we still can be young and exciting.  

And I highly recommend seeing these guys.  They were INCREDIBLE!!!









Love is the coal that makes this train roll.

Love,
Noelle

1 comment:

  1. It is so awesome that you two are learning to break away and enjoy one another. It strongly knits you together in that LOVE that brought the two of you together in the beginning of your relationship. Keep up the GREAT times. This will give Quinne the security she needs to see in your love for one another as her parents. This will magnify the love she knows you have for her!!

    ReplyDelete