Monday, November 5, 2012

Oh wow it's been awhile since I was here last!  I guess you could say we're busy keeping up with a toddler.  Although I refuse to use the term 'toddler' when talking about Quinne.  It just seems too crazy to go from a baby to toddler in one day.  So I'm going to wait for a bit.  David has been gone so much lately, and when he's away I can barley do our daily routine let alone blog.  Time management and I do not get along much.  And when he is here it's for a short amount of time and I want to spend as much time together and as a family as possible.

Here are a few snaps of our week.


Halloween during the day
and Halloween during the night.  The cutest elephant ever!



baby on the run.  Always.

first arcade game

See you soon with more goodies!

Love,
Noelle





2 comments:

  1. wow- seeing her in that elephant costume just confirms the fact that i believe that small children should always be dressed in animal costumes...just so very adorable!

    ReplyDelete