Wednesday, January 9, 2013

1/52


I have seen this on quite a few blogs, so I guess it's the cool thing to do in 2013!   Take a portrait each week for the year.  Which leaves you with, you've guessed it, 52.  I'm a week late, but from now on I'll be posting this every Sunday.  I'm all over Quinne and I'm sure she could use a break from my constant and highly annoying lens in her face.  A few people out there are doing their significant others, and I'm jumping on that bandwagon.

David.  He is the man that I married a little over two years ago.  He is funny and kind.  He works really hard and has big dreams for this life of ours.  He is the best Pop to Quinne.  I couldn't have dreamed of a better dad.  He never wants to put people down and is always ready to lend a hand to those who need it.  I am lucky.  We fight, argue and disagree.  I'm a pain in the bum but he loves me regardless.  We are in no way perfect.  Far far from that as a matter of fact.  But we do love each other and our family.  This project is focusing on that man up there.  The one who just got back from Colorado,  is pooped, but is doing laundry right now while I sip tea and write.

Cheers to you man-baby.  



2 comments:

  1. Thisis a pretty cute idea!! I love year long projects, cant wait to see more


    chloex
    www.bythelock.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm assuming it's his normal tiredness or post travel look, but he kinda looks like he's on drugs in that picture....haha

    ReplyDelete