Tuesday, January 1, 2013

welcome new year!

What better way to welcome the coming year than with some good friends.  I will never be able to express how much I love all my friends through words on a computer screen.  I don't know if I'll ever be able to show it in my actions either, but I will try.  I have the deepest love for the people in my life.  Wether it is a long, deep relationship or newer one just defining itself to me I cherish them all.  Over the years I have suffered great hurt and loss, which still makes me sad.  I have learned that being myself is all that matters, and those around me that love me will accept me for who I am.  And that goes with David too.  We are a team and I love that we share the same friends.  I am so happy to be in a place in life where we are surrounded by wonderful, encouraging people.  Friends that will laugh with you and make life even more joyful.  But it's more amazing to have people who will stick up for you and lend a hand day or night.  I believe we have that and I'm forever grateful to those people.  

My heart was happy today.  Seeing so many smiling faces was the best way to start 2013.  I hope this year I will be able to show love and support for all the friends that make my life so much fuller.  











mamma and baby// running away from me (or the camera?)// that face!!// Operation: Shrek addition// a little bubbly// a good year awaits, according to the magic 8 ball// too much fun on the trampoline with a couple of teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Happiness to all my friends!
Love,
Noelle

2 comments: