Monday, January 14, 2013

A year of baking

This yummy pie was adapted from The Pioneer Woman's dreamy apple pie.  And my oh my it was dreamy.  I used raw sugar and dark brown sugar, gluten free flour and a different crust but you get the idea, delicious!  I have a little crush, or maybe infatuation with Ree, the pioneer woman.  While I don't think I would love to be in the middle of the Oklahoma prairie, I would love to have land, cook, bake and be the cutest mom ever.

Imagine apple pie and pecan pie meeting, falling in love and having a pie baby.  This would be that pie.  And I'm making myself sick because I can't stop eating it.  I probably shouldn't have any sugar until next weekend!




Happy Monday y'all! 

1 comment:

  1. That looks so amazing! And Luke was excited by your Instagram photo of it. I know because he asked me if I saw it! haha :)

    This is so funny, for Christmas my mom and I both got each other the newest Pioneer Woman cookbook! We were both pleasantly surprised. I have made four of the recipes (last week!) and LOVED them all. Well, I made meat ones and didn't eat them, but the non meat ones were so good. That cauliflower dish in the book is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete