Friday, January 18, 2013

teeth

What a ghost town it's been around here.  This week has been rough.  The littlest lady is teething in a big way.  Like 5 or 6 teeth coming in as we speak.  It's such a hard and sad thing to watch your tiny person be in pain.  She is constantly grabbing and pulling at her mouth and jaw and whining all day long.  And I feel like the worst mom ever because my patience is running thin.  I'm exhausted and frustrated and want her to feel better.  I feel selfish that part of her feeling better would make my life easier.  I'm reminded in these moments that being a parent is hard and pushes you to limits, yet the most rewarding thing you'll ever accomplish.  I just pray she feels some relief soon.  My heart breaks for her.

I think this sums up our week, so so sad


To the weekend we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment