Thursday, June 13, 2013

Blogging fail

I have been a really bad little blogger lately.  It's sad to say that I'm in a little funk, but it's the truth.  I have had zero motivation to write what is on my heart or what is going on in Quinnes life.  I'm so tired all the time and I feel a lot of change happening in my life which makes for a great deal of distraction.  

Quinne is feisty and sassy and is kicking my ass these days.   The saying "terrible twos" might be a real thing, come to find out!  And we're not even there yet!!  My patience is running so thin most days and I feel horrible writing that I struggle keeping my cool all day long.  But I really do.  All I can do is watch the clock and pray that it will speed up and she can be in bed, me sitting on the couch with a good book.  I don't want to miss out on anything, just maybe the self inflicting slaps and head banging when we tell her no.  This is a great lesson I'm learning and she is here teaching me about patience and selflessness.  I wish that it came easier to me and I could keep my cool like so many moms out there, but that's not me, clearly and I need to accept and move on.  

Besides Q making me never want to be in public with her ever again, I am going through changes in my personal life and growth that scare me and excite me all at the same time.  For some time now I've been looking at myself with a magnified mirror(so to speak),  examining the things that aren't so pretty and focusing on bettering them.  Trying to better them, praying and thinking about how to better them.  It's a long road and sometimes scary realizing that things will, and already have changed.  I'm looking forward to the future and believe I'm going to do good in my life.  Not just for me but for my family.  

What a boring and somewhat vague post!






1 comment:

  1. UHHHH not what a boring post, what a GREAT post! Is it bad to admit I laughed when you said Quinne is sassy and kicking your ass??? Sorry, SO hilarious! But a great post, lots of honesty. Life is definitely not easy, and it's all an adventure. You are a great woman with a great husband, and I know you will do fine! We will definitely be praying for you!
    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete