Friday, May 11, 2012

7 month update









growing baby:  19 pounds
                             26 inches long


hobbies:  sit up all by yourself(!!)
                  a lot of talking going on these days
                  eating more and more foods
                  being out and about during the day
                  making funny faces with mama and daddy
                  
How in the world are you closer to being one than a newborn?!  My mind cannot wrap around this truth.  The other day I was asked what theme her first birthday party will be.  What the what??  That is way too much for me to handle right now.  I'm almost positive I'll be running around like a crazy chicken the week before her birthday.  So, let's not start the panic quite yet.  Quinne has really been a fun, silly baby lately.  I enjoy being around her so much.  Everyday tasks don't send me into sweaty armpit territory.  But I still end up there a few times a week.  Oh well, I've learned to embrace it.  My favorite thing is watching her figure our her tongue and voice.  It's a huge dose of cuteness watching her stick her tongue out and blowing hard, making a drooling mess everywhere.  I could stare at her all day long.  She's especially vocal in the car.  I wonder what she has so much to talk about in that seat of hers.  We have one of those mommy mirrors and I'm convinced I'm going to run off the road one of these days from staring into the rear view mirror at her.  She's just way too cute.  I must stare.  


I'm looking forward to our future with Quinne more and more each passing day.  We talk about things that she will do and wonder who she will be.  It's so fun and fulfilling.  I'm excited to see what this next month brings our way.  


Love you Quinne,
Your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment