Sunday, May 6, 2012

s.o.s. with my babies




Quinne: jumper:Target/ sweater:Gap
Mama: tee:Target/ jeans:Levis/ belt and shoes:UO (super boring outfit)

Our Saturday night actually took place on Friday.  David left on Saturday morning bright and early for a work retreat up in Washington.  So we hit up San Luis for some family time.  Strolling the streets together is one of my new favorite things to do.  Quinne loves to be in her stroller, taking in the city.  Although, our city is quite small she loves seeing people and hearing all the different noises.  It's wonderful watching her take in all the new things around her.  Being a parent is really the neatest thing in the world.  And I can't forget to mention the veggie burger I got!  It's made from all local produce and beets.  Yes beets!!  I'm in heaven when I eat this thing.  The whole thing.  

I hope everyone is enjoying this weekend.  

Love, 
Noelle







1 comment:

  1. Eureka Burger? Yum!

    And you can't go wrong with a white tee!

    ReplyDelete