Sunday, May 13, 2012

a happy mama



I never knew that I could love so much.  I never knew what an achy heart felt like until I met Quinne.  In the seven short months of knowing her I have fallen madly in love with this tiny person.  I cannot imagine a day not seeing her beautiful face, or holding her close to me.  My life is forever changed.  Quinne has turned me into a mom.  I get to be the person who is going to sing her to sleep and make sure she is warm at night.  The person who will kiss her boo boos and have fancy tea parties with her.  How did I ever get so lucky?  


Tonight, on my first Mothers Day, as I was nursing her I was so overcome by love and happiness.  I want to give her the best life possible.  I'm finding it hard to express in words the amount of love that was flowing through my veins.  It's a huge love that will only deepen with each passing day.  


I'm so honored to be your mom Quinne.  I'm honored that I get to teach you how to be a kind and true person.  That I get to introduce you to this beautiful world and protect you from the things that are not so good.  I can't wait to put your first tooth under your pillow for the tooth fairy and be your get away car for T.P.ing adventures.  We are going to have so much fun baby girl and I'm so excited to share my life with you.  Thank you for being the best gift in life.  


Love, 
Noelle



2 comments:

  1. Tears! Love this post Noelle. Being a mom is the greatest gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate, being a mom is a wonderful (and trying) gift! I can not get over how beautiful your baby is!

    ReplyDelete