Monday, June 11, 2012
8 month update
growing baby: 20 pounds.. and she is in 12 month clothes... very healthy!
-Standing! It's her favorite thing to do right now. She can pull herself up from sitting down and it's totally crazy. I thought that crawling happened first? Hopefully that comes, but as of now being on your tummy is not ok with you!
- Quinne loves to eat. You have tried all fruits and veggies(minus the ones you can't have yet) and she loves them. And that makes me one happy mama.
- sleep is something that she finally wants to do! Even naps are a regular thing these days. So very wonderful! She goes to bed around seven and wakes up in the early sixes. That's early for me, but I'll take it over waking up every two to three hours!
- finding her voice. Yelling and babbling can be heard all throughout the house. It's the best noise. She can say ba-ba and ma-ma and da-da. Pretty exciting!!
- outside is still her prefered place to be.
- she is aware of her surroundings and starting to cling to me in public, even when people come over to the house. I have to admit I love when she wants me to hold her. It's a sweet sweet thing.
This is a really great age. Friends told me that around eight months it gets to be really fun, and they weren't lyin'! I love spending time with her. She is my favorite little lady. I love getting her out of her crib in the morning and kissing her to no end. Taking her on my errands and having someone to talk to in Trader Joes instead of talking to myself and having people look at me funny. In the evenings feeding her and rocking her into sweet dreams. And every moment we get to be together makes me appreciate this life I get to live. I really do say that a lot, but it's true and I don't want to take a single day for granted.
Sweet baby Quinne you are growing up fast and it makes me so excited and scared at the same time. You are just perfect and I love you to pieces.