Monday, June 18, 2012

first fathers day














Davids first fathers day was a success.  He and my dad went golfing in the morning together, something neither of them has done is a really long time, and apparently had a really nice time.  When they got back we had a great BBQ complete with hamburgers, corn on the cob and sweet potato fries and good beer.
I was so excited to make the day all about David.  He is an amazing dad.  I am so thankful and appreciative for all the things he does for Quinne.  She is a lucky girl and I can't wait to see their relationship grow and change over the coming years.  
Thank you so much David for loving Quinne and me so much.  Thank you for always putting us first.  For always making me feel better and even when I'm so difficult thank you for being so patient.  You are such a good example to Quinne and I know one day she will be able to tell you herself how amazing you are.  


We love you to the moon
Love, 
Noelle 

1 comment:

  1. I love the one of david napping! I'm glad he had a good 1st father's day!

    ReplyDelete