Friday, June 29, 2012

biscuits and rolling








We have a roller.  Quinne has found that she can roll all around the room to get to the things she wants most.  Like our shoes(yuk!) and nails sticking out of the wall from the unfinished baseboards(we're bad).  It really has taken playing to a whole new level.  We have so much fun laying on the floor watching her move around in her own unique way.  I'm in heaven when she rolls right up to me and smiles the best smile I've ever seen.  It's moments like these that make me so unbelievably happy.  There truly is no place I would rather be.  Right there on the floor with my little poopie.  The only downside to her rolling?  Acid reflux does not agree with her new method of transportation.  I guess I jumped the gun with getting the carpets cleaned last week!  Oh well...








And the biscuits.  We were at the store the other day and I decided to look at the cracker options for babies.  Most of these little things have so much sugar I was against them for a long time.  I found these during my search after reading every box on the shelf, and having two employees ask me if I was ok.  These teething biscuits are just what I was looking for!  They are firm so they feel good on her little gums while these teeth try to make their grand debut, and are healthy.  So obviously I will be watching her like a hawk when she eats them.  It's fun to try new things with your baby and I look forward to her eating finger foods one day.  How funny that I'm looking forward to something like that!  Anyways, we tried them and she was interested for about five minutes them moved on to her highchair straps.  So we'll see.


Happy Friday!
Love, 
Noelle

2 comments:

  1. haha those teething biscuits are soooo messy! but anything that gives us more time to do dishes is totally worth it in my opinion. she is growing up fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable.
    Followed. Hope you don't mind. And maybe you'll visit me someday.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete