Friday, December 28, 2012

A Christmas story..

I believe Christmas time is magic.  It brings family and friends together, it makes you feel like a kid again and happiness fills the air.  The anticipation leading up to Christmas morning is exciting and always make me happy.  I am so so excited for Quinne to know who Santa is and believe in the magic of the season.

David and I didn't exchange gifts with each other this year.  Instead we're putting new windows in.  How exciting!  But we did fill the stocking up, which in my mind is always just as fun as opening gifts.  There's Quinnes baby doll taking a rest before she wakes up and never leaves her alone.  Santa kept it simple this year for her.  



We spent the morning just the three of us.  It was so much fun and made me happy being in p.j.s together opening gifts and sipping coffee.  Quinne was in love with her baby and also loved our presents just as much.  I think she enjoyed opening the pretty packages more than anything.

A Christmas bird sweater for a little beauty.


My family came over in the afternoon and we spent time opening more presents and sharing more laughs than my abs could handle.  She is the funniest little girl and really hammed it up.  Gift opening took ten times longer than anyone would have imagined due to the fact that Quinne had to open each one.  Good thing there weren't too many to open!



I didn't take too many pictures of the day.  We were too busy chasing around a little lady and eating way too much cheese.  Seriously my stomach still hurts.  David napped, and the rest of us watched Christmas movies trying to fit in as many as we could before they are put away for another year.  (Although I have been known to watch them in the middle of June, longing for chilly weather and baked pecan pies)  It was a wonderful, lazy day.  Just how we like it!  I'm sad it's over already.  I can't wait for next year.

Happy Holidays to all!
Love, 
Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment