Monday, December 31, 2012

A stand up on our hands

Everywhere we go people comment on Quinnes facial expressions.  They stop me, or come up to me and ask where she gets her wittiness from.  And I don't blame anyone for their comments because she is usually glaring at them, then laughing, then glaring again.  She is a tiny comedian.  Yesterday we were at breakfast and our waitress, who knows and loves Quinne, said she wouldn't be surprised if Quinne was the next Ellen Degeneres.  I love Ellen so that would be fine by me!  

During bath time later that night she was on a roll.  From giving me looks that would hurt my feelings if she wasn't a baby, to channeling her inner Kevin from Home Alone.  So naturally we took pictures of her.  She had us laughing so hard, which prompted her to make more ridiculous faces and scowls.  I can always count on her for a good laugh.  











Oh and Happy New Years Eve!  

Love,
Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment