Thursday, December 20, 2012

a cookie party


The holidays aren't complete without an overdose of sugar.  More specifically, baked goods.  I love everything baked and when you give options for decorating, it doesn't get any better.  Or sweeter!  My sweet friend Michelle put together a perfect afternoon of decorating sugar cookies, sipping home made hot chocolate, and enjoying each others company.  The kids had a ball, creating mini eatable masterpieces.  I love watching their little minds come to life when they do fun projects.  Seeing them so happy and laughing makes me beyond happy.  I really can't wait for Quinne to be apart of all the fun.  Instead of ripping Christmas decorations down all throughout the house!  Ha!














Happy baking, eating and having a wonderful Christmas time! 

Love, 
Noelle

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I can't believe this post!!! i am so honored. your pictures are beautiful noelle! thank you so much for capturing these fun moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so fun!!!! Thanks Michelle for doing this and Noelle for these pictures!

    ReplyDelete