Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A night out with Elladolce...

I feel like a proud parent writing this post.  My sweet and wonderful friend Taryn is making a name for herself in the jewelry biz.  Seriously elladolce is the cutest jewelry and so affordable it's a true win win situation.  And what girl doesn't want a little arm candy every now and then?  Elladolce is a combination of vintage pieces paired with modern chains, geodes that will make you drool(well, I do) and sweet little touches that make your pick one of a kind.  I recommend you heading over to her shop after reading this.  You will not be disappointed!  

This past Saturday Taryn held a trunk show at a local wine tasting venue in Avila Beach.  It was a perfect evening.  Good snacks thanks to Michelle, yummy wine from Peloton Cellars, and girls getting their arms and necks adorned with beautiful jewelry.  Not to mention the weather was perfect.  Who could ask for more?  Not me!


 the cutest being cute

im so artsy(or maybe it's the wine)

 how could you choose?? that arrow spoke to me
 aaahhhhhh!!!! i wanted them all
 don't even get me started
 fancy nuts...mmm...

 yes that is a credit card swiper.. she's big time people!     girls and their vino 
this bun took me 46 minutes to do.  46 minutes!?!?!  how pathetic

All in all it was a wonderful evening.  I am so happy for you Taryn.  You truly are amazing!  Thank you for being the friend that you are.  I am an elladolce fan for life.  And so is Quinne.  

1 comment:

  1. noelle you are the sweetest friend! i love that bun. wish i could style my hair. i'm horrible at it.

    ReplyDelete