Saturday, April 7, 2012

a special birthday


Thirty years ago today my sweet husband was born.  My father in law emailed us this picture that he took with his phone.  Literally a picture he took of a picture.  I love parents with fancy phones.  But how cute is that little guy?  
I'm so lucky that he wanted to be with me.  Of all the cool, cute girls in the world he really likes me.  I sometimes feel bad for him.  I can be a handful and he just puts up with all of my shenanigans.(Not all of them, but a lot)  He is so patient and loving.  He just wants me to be happy.  I hope that I am a good wife to him.  He deserves that.
And talk about an amazing dad.  He seriously is amazing.  David is so in love with Quinne it melts my heart.  Everyday he tells me how lucky he is to have a daughter.  And for that I am so thankful.  Thankful that he loves his daughter and wouldn't want it any other way.  
I'm a little sad Easter happens to be the day after his thirtieth.  I imagined throwing him a fun BBQ and spoiling him.  But, it will just have to wait until next weekend!  And what did I get the birthday boy you might ask?  I have a wonderful surprise for him next Saturday.  So, come back to see what it is!  

David I love you so much.  Thank you for being so wonderful.  Thank you for Quinne.  Thank you for our life together.  






Happy Birthday David!







No comments:

Post a Comment